Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Poem', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Poem a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Poem as an answer itself some 195 times.
Poem is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 10 September 2021 with the answer being SONNET, but the most popular answer for this clue is ODE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 11 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Jul 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 17 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 10 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 1 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Apr 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Poem', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Poem' and give you a hint.
- A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Poem'.
- mope Someone who wastes time
- pome A fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part
Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment; "lay a responsibility on someone"
A lyric poem with complex stanza forms
Someone who wastes time
A short poem descriptive of rural or pastoral life
A piece of poetry
A piece of poetry
A verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme
A witty saying
A French verse form of 10 or 13 lines running on two rhymes; the opening phrase is repeated as the refrain of the second and third stanzas
A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Poem . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.