Crossword Clue & Answers
6 August 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 9 answers for the crossword clue 'Plunders', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Plunders a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Plunders as an answer itself some 3 times.
Plunders is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 30 July 2021 with the answer being RAVAGES, but the most popular answer for this clue is LOOTS.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Jul 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 25 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 21 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 24 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 12 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Nov 2019
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Plunders . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.