Crossword Clue & Answers
19 July 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 11 answers for the crossword clue 'Personal', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Personal a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Personal as an answer itself some 79 times.
Personal is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Sunday, 18 July 2021 with the answer being PRIVATE, we also found PRIVATE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 18 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Apr 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 13 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Dec 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 21 Nov 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Personal', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Personal' and give you a hint.
- A short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- Indicating grammatical person; "personal verb endings"
- Of or arising from personality; "personal magnetism"
- Particular to a given individual
- Concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality; "a personal favor"; "for your personal use"; "personal papers"; "I have something personal to tell you"; "a personal God"; "he has his personal bank account and she has hers"
- Intimately concerning a person's body or physical being; "personal hygiene"
Have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have?"
Located inward; "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightousness"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
A newspaper advertisement stating what is wanted
Not expressed; "secret (or private) thoughts"
Simulator consisting of a machine on the ground that simulates the conditions of flying a plane
Someone to whom private matters are confided
Appealing to personal considerations (rather than to fact or reason); "ad hominem arguments"
A short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
Entrusted with private information and the confidence of another; "a confidential secretary"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Personal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.