Crossword Clue & Answers
16 June 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Perishes', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Perishes a popularity rating of 'Rare' because it has featured in more than one crossword publication but is not common.
Perishes is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Saturday, 19 June 2021 with the answer being DIES, we also found DIES to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Feb 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Jul 2019
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Perishes'.
- Hesperis Biennial or perennial erect herbs having nocturnally fragrant flowers
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Perishes . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.