Period preceding Easter
Crossword Clue & Answers
23 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Period preceding Easter', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Period preceding Easter a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Period preceding Easter is a 3 word phrase featuring 23 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Saturday, 29 May 2021 with the answer being LENT, we also found LENT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 29 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 17 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Jan 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 5 Jan 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Aug 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Apr 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Feb 2019
A period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Period preceding Easter . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.