Crossword Clue & Answers
4 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 13 answers for the crossword clue 'Passed', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Passed a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Passed as an answer itself some 74 times.
Passed is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Tuesday, 08 June 2021 with the answer being SPENT, we also found SPENT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Jun 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 24 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Oct 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 5 Aug 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 21 Jul 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 23 Mar 2017
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Passed'.
Destroyed or killed; "we are gone geese"
Drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
Having or involving the use of hands; "a handed, tree-living animal"; "a four-handed card game"
No longer active or practicing; "a lapsed Catholic"
(of time) having passed or slipped by; "elapsed time"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Passed . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.