Crossword Clue & Answers
3 December 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Pantry', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Pantry a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Pantry as an answer itself some 63 times.
Pantry is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 09 December 2021 with the answer being LARDER, we also found LARDER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 9 Dec 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 19 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 13 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 11 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Pantry', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Pantry' and give you a hint.
- A small storeroom for storing foods or wines
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Pantry'.
A supply of food especially for a household
A teashop where students in British universities can purchase light meals
A pantry or storeroom connected with the kitchen (especially in a large house) for preparing tea and beverages and for storing liquors and preserves and tea etc
A room in which things are stored
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Pantry . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.