Crossword Clue & Answers
7 June 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 17 answers for the crossword clue 'Paddle', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Paddle a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Paddle as an answer itself some 87 times.
Paddle is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Sunday, 06 June 2021 with the answer being OAR, we also found OAR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 6 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 31 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 26 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 14 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Dec 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 6 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Oct 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 27 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Paddle', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Paddle' and give you a hint.
- An instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- A blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- A short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
- Small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games
- Give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
- Stir with a paddle
- Propel with a paddle; "paddle your own canoe"
- Swim like a dog in shallow water
- Play in or as if in water, as of small children
- Walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
A club used for hitting a ball in various games
An implement used to propel or steer a boat
The act of rowing as a sport
A light brown the color of topaz
English tennis player who won many women's singles titles (born in 1945)
A racing shell that is propelled by sculls
A slap with the flat of the hand
Move unsteadily; "His knees wobbled"; "The old cart wobbled down the street"
Work with in an amateurish manner; "She dabbles in astronomy"; "He plays around with investments but he never makes any money"
A leafless annual parasitic vine of the genus Cuscuta having whitish or yellow filamentous stems; obtain nourishment through haustoria
Give a spanking to; subject to a spanking
Walk unsteadily; "small children toddle"
Move without being stable, as if threatening to fall; "The drunk man tottered over to our table"
Walking with short steps and the weight tilting from one foot to the other; "ducks walk with a waddle"
One who agitates; a political troublemaker
A short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
Play in or as if in water, as of small children
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Paddle . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.