Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Open sore', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Open sore a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Open sore is a 2 word phrase featuring 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Tuesday, 24 August 2021 with the answer being UDCLE, but the most popular answer for this clue is ULCER.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 4 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 11 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 2 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 14 May 2020
A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Open sore . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.