Crossword Clue & Answers
9 March 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Not new', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Not new a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Not new is a 2 word phrase featuring 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Tuesday, 09 March 2021 with the answer being PREOWNED, but the most popular answer for this clue is USED.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 9 Mar 2021
- USA Today - 4 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 6 Jan 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 17 Apr 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 19 Feb 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 13 May 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - 22 May 2017
Just preceding something else in time or order; "the previous owner"; "my old house was larger"
Of persons; taken advantage of; "after going out of his way to help his friend get the job he felt not appreciated but used"
Hand marking seconds on a timepiece
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Not new . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.