Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
Not at home
17 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Not at home', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Not at home a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Not at home is a 3 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Saturday, 16 January 2021 with the answer being OUT, but the most popular answer for this clue is AWAY.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 16 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 16 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 11 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 3 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Mar 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 12 Feb 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Dec 2019
(baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball; "you only get 3 outs per inning"
(of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter; "the pitch was away (or wide)"; "an outside pitch"
In a place across an ocean
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Not at home . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.