Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Norse god', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Norse god a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Norse god is a 2 word phrase featuring 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Wednesday, 25 August 2021 with the answer being ODIN, we also found ODIN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 25 Aug 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 1 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 8 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Oct 2020
A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
(Norse mythology) ruler of the Aesir; supreme god of war and poetry and knowledge and wisdom (for which he gave an eye) and husband of Frigg; identified with the Teutonic Wotan
(Norse mythology) god of thunder and rain and farming; pictured as wielding a hammer emblematic of the thunderbolt; identified with Teutonic Donar
Chief god; counterpart of Norse Odin and Teutonic Wotan
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Norse god . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.