Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
8 January 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Musical drama', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Musical drama a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Musical drama is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 14 January 2021 with the answer being OPERA, we also found OPERA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 28 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 14 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Apr 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 Mar 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 8 Feb 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Jan 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Musical drama', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Musical drama' and give you a hint.
- Opera in which the musical and dramatic elements are equally important; the music is appropriate to the action
A building where musical dramas are performed
A short amusing opera
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Musical drama . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.