Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 14 answers for the crossword clue 'Month', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Month a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Month as an answer itself some 91 times.
Month is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Saturday, 21 August 2021 with the answer being NOVEMBER, but the most popular answer for this clue is APRIL.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Aug 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 27 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 7 Apr 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 2 Apr 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Month', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Month' and give you a hint.
- A time unit of approximately 30 days; "he was given a month to pay the bill"
- One of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; "he paid the bill last month"
Thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America
The month following June and preceding August
The month following May and preceding July
The month following March and preceding May
The act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind); "it was a long march"; "we heard the sound of marching"
The month following July and preceding September
The first month of the year; begins 10 days after the winter solstice
The month following September and preceding November
The last (12th) month of the year
The month following January and preceding March
The month following October and preceding December
The month following August and preceding October
One of the twelve divisions of the calendar year; "he paid the bill last month"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Month . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.