Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Molten rock', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Molten rock a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Molten rock is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Friday, 16 July 2021 with the answer being LAVA, but the most popular answer for this clue is MAGMA.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 16 Jul 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 15 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 30 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 15 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 3 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 23 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 24 Feb 2021
- USA Today - 16 Feb 2021
- USA Today - 22 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 30 Dec 2020
Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos; lava is what magma is called when it reaches the surface
Molten rock in the earth's crust
The act of snoring or producing a snoring sound
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Molten rock . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.