Crossword Clue & Answers
2 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 12 answers for the crossword clue 'Mix', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Mix a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Mix as an answer itself some 112 times.
Mix is a single word clue made up of 3 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Wednesday, 07 July 2021 with the answer being MERGE, but the most popular answer for this clue is BLEND.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 7 Jul 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 12 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Nov 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 16 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 16 Jun 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 25 Dec 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 29 Dec 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Nov 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - 5 Feb 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Mix', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Mix' and give you a hint.
- The act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- A commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- An event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- Open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
- Mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- To bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
- Add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
- Mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
- Combine (electronic signals); "mixing sounds"
A form of rummy using two decks of cards and four jokers; jokers and deuces are wild; the object is to form groups of the same rank
An inferior dog or one of mixed breed
A rapid active commotion
Make an alloy of
The act of blending components together thoroughly
Join or combine; "We merged our resources"
To bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
A collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
An enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)
Combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don't intermingle much"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Mix . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.