Crossword Clue & Answers
8 February 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Memorise', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Memorise a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Memorise as an answer itself some 21 times.
Memorise is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Monday, 08 February 2021 with the answer being LEARN, we also found LEARN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Feb 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 7 Feb 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 21 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 15 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 29 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 11 Apr 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Dec 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Memorise', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Memorise' and give you a hint.
- Commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
Be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
Commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Memorise . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.