Crossword Clue & Answers
4 June 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Melodies', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Melodies a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Melodies as an answer itself some 4 times.
Melodies is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 07 June 2021 with the answer being TUNES, we also found TUNES to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Jun 2021
- USA Today - 16 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 4 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 18 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 24 Apr 2020
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Melodies'.
Affected manners intended to impress others; "don't put on airs with me"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Melodies . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.