Meeting for boat races
Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Meeting for boat races', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Meeting for boat races a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Meeting for boat races is a 4 word phrase featuring 22 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 23 August 2021 with the answer being REGATTA, we also found REGATTA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Aug 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 9 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Apr 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Mar 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Feb 2016
A meeting for boat races
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Meeting for boat races . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.