Crossword Clue & Answers
24 May 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Look for', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Look for a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Look for is a 2 word phrase featuring 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 28 May 2021 with the answer being SEEK, we also found SEEK to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Feb 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 15 Sep 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 4 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 14 Jul 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 27 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Jun 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 26 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Nov 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 25 Sep 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Look for', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Look for' and give you a hint.
- Try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
- Be excited or anxious about
The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
Look forward to the probable occurrence of; "We were expecting a visit from our relatives"; "She is looking to a promotion"; "he is waiting to be drafted"
Try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Look for . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.