Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Long fish', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Long fish a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Long fish is a 2 word phrase featuring 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Thursday, 18 March 2021 with the answer being EEL, we also found EEL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Mar 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 15 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 6 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 6 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 4 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 2 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 30 Dec 2020
Voracious snakelike marine or freshwater fishes with smooth slimy usually scaleless skin and having a continuous vertical fin but no ventral fins
Elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws; abundant in coastal waters
Eel-shaped freshwater fish of South America having electric organs in its body
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Long fish . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.