Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 19 answers for the crossword clue 'Learned', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Learned a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Learned as an answer itself some 116 times.
Learned is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 22 July 2021 with the answer being EDUCATED, we also found EDUCATED to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Jul 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 11 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 1 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 10 Feb 2021
- The Guardian Speedy - 29 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 10 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Learned', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Learned' and give you a hint.
- Established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
- Having or showing profound knowledge; "a learned jurist"; "an erudite professor"
- Highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Learned'.
- Leander (Greek mythology) a youth beloved of Hero who drowned in a storm in the Hellespont on one of his nightly visits to see her
Aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
Marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters; "judicious use of one's money"; "a wise decision"
Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing; "a conversation heard through the wall"
Having or showing profound knowledge; "a learned jurist"; "an erudite professor"
A clear and certain mental apprehension
Someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
Produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation; "a studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and studied insult"- V.L.Parrington
An educator who works at a college or university
Possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
Having much knowledge or education; "an informed public"; "informed opinion"; "the informed customer"
Highly educated; having extensive information or understanding; "knowing instructors"; "a knowledgeable critic"; "a knowledgeable audience"
A person who can read and write
Characteristic of scholars or scholarship; "scholarly pursuits"; "a scholarly treatise"; "a scholarly attitude"
Established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
Thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Learned . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.