Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Larceny', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Larceny a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Larceny as an answer itself some 53 times.
Larceny is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 23 September 2021 with the answer being THEFT, we also found THEFT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 May 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 10 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 15 May 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 11 Mar 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - 22 Jul 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 24 Oct 2017
- The Guardian Speedy - 22 May 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Larceny', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Larceny' and give you a hint.
- The act of taking something from someone unlawfully; "the thieving is awful at Kennedy International"
The act of taking something from someone unlawfully; "the thieving is awful at Kennedy International"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Larceny . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.