Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Journal', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Journal a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Journal as an answer itself some 32 times.
Journal is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Monday, 19 July 2021 with the answer being DIARY, we also found DIARY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 19 Jul 2021
- USA Today - 11 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 5 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Sep 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Jan 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 19 Dec 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Journal', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Journal' and give you a hint.
- The part of the axle contained by a bearing
- A periodical dedicated to a particular subject; "he reads the medical journals"
- A ledger in which transactions have been recorded as they occurred
- A record book as a physical object
- A daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
A written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)
A personal journal (as a physical object)
A medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
The daily written record of events (as arrests) in a police station
A newspaper or official journal
The physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Journal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.