Crossword Clue & Answers
27 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Jelly type', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Jelly type a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Jelly type is a 2 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Wednesday, 28 April 2021 with the answer being AGAR, we also found AGAR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 24 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Jul 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 5 Apr 2019
Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Jelly type . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.