Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
22 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Javelin', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Javelin a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Javelin as an answer itself some 41 times.
Javelin is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Thursday, 21 January 2021 with the answer being SPEAR, we also found SPEAR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 30 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 17 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 18 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 27 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Oct 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Javelin', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Javelin' and give you a hint.
- A spear thrown as a weapon or in competitive field events
- An athletic competition in which a javelin is thrown as far as possible
A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
A weapon that is forcibly thrown or projected at a targets but is not self-propelled
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Javelin . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.