Crossword Clue & Answers
19 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Italian wine', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Italian wine a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Italian wine is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Thursday, 22 April 2021 with the answer being CHIANTI, we also found CHIANTI to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Mar 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 27 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 2 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Aug 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 9 Feb 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - 13 Mar 2016
Dry red Italian table wine from the Chianti region of Tuscany
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Italian wine . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.