Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 9 answers for the crossword clue 'Intended', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Intended a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Intended as an answer itself some 80 times.
Intended is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Tuesday, 16 November 2021 with the answer being MEANT, we also found MEANT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 4 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Sep 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 19 Jul 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 2 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Apr 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 13 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 25 Dec 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Intended', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Intended' and give you a hint.
- Future; betrothed; "his intended bride"
- Resulting from one's intentions; "your intended trip abroad"; "an intended insult"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Intended'.
A man who is engaged to be married
Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
A woman who is engaged to be married
Designed or carried out according to a plan; "the planned outlays for new equipment"
The person to whom you are engaged
Think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike"; "Turn the proposal over in your mind"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Intended . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.