Crossword Clue & Answers
3 December 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 15 answers for the crossword clue 'Implement', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Implement a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Implement as an answer itself some 45 times.
Implement is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 17 December 2021 with the answer being TOOL, we also found TOOL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 11 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 27 Aug 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 5 Jul 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 26 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 5 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Implement', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Implement' and give you a hint.
- Instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- Ensure observance of laws and rules; "Apply the rules to everyone";
- Apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design; "implement a procedure"
- Pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue; "Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
Exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"
The means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
Ask (for something); "He applied for a leave of absence"; "She applied for college"; "apply for a job"
An edge tool for cutting grass or crops; has a curved blade and a short handle
Ensure observance of laws and rules; "Apply the rules to everyone";
A device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
An implement for practical use (especially in a household)
Convert (from an investment trust to a unit trust)
Put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
Increase the effectiveness or success of by further action; "The doctor followed up the surgery with radiation"
Pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue; "Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
Eat immoderately; "Some people can down a pound of meat in the course of one meal"
Connect by telephone; "the operator put a call through to Rio"
Carry a stroke to natural completion after hitting or releasing a ball
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Implement . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.