Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Illuminated', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Illuminated a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Illuminated as an answer itself some 8 times.
Illuminated is a single word clue made up of 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 02 September 2021 with the answer being LIT, we also found LIT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 18 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 11 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 11 May 2021
- USA Today - 10 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 May 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Illuminated', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Illuminated' and give you a hint.
- Provided with artificial light; "illuminated advertising"; "looked up at the lighted windows"; "a brightly lit room"; "a well-lighted stairwell"
The humanistic study of a body of literature; "he took a course in Russian lit"
Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement
Set afire or burning; "the lighted candles"; "a lighted cigarette"; "a lit firecracker"
People who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity; "it is very familiar to the initiate"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Illuminated . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.