Crossword Clue & Answers
1 June 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Horizontal', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Horizontal a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Horizontal as an answer itself some 13 times.
Horizontal is a single word clue made up of 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Wednesday, 02 June 2021 with the answer being LEVEL, we also found LEVEL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 15 May 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 8 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 18 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 16 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Horizontal', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Horizontal' and give you a hint.
- Something that is oriented horizontally
- Parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a horizontal surface"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Horizontal'.
A suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
The deliberate act of deviating from the truth
Lying face downward
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Horizontal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.