Heavy fall of rain
Crossword Clue & Answers
18 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Heavy fall of rain', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Heavy fall of rain a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Heavy fall of rain is a 4 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Tuesday, 12 January 2021 with the answer being DOWNPOUR, we also found DOWNPOUR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 11 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Jun 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 19 Apr 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Dec 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 19 Jan 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 14 Sep 2016
The rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land; "plains fertilized by annual inundations"
A heavy rain
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Heavy fall of rain . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.