Crossword Clue & Answers
25 February 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 10 answers for the crossword clue 'Heal', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Heal a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Heal as an answer itself some 108 times.
Heal is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Saturday, 27 March 2021 with the answer being CURE, we also found CURE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 27 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Aug 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 6 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Apr 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Heal', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Heal' and give you a hint.
- Get healthy again; "The wound is healing slowly"
- Provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- Heal or recover; "My broken leg is mending"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Heal'.
- hale United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
(computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories; "each core has three wires passing through it, providing the means to select and detect the contents of each bit"
A medicine or therapy that cures disease or relieve pain
A basic knitting stitch
The act of putting something in working order again
Act of correcting an error or a fault or an evil
Regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate"
Restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Get over an illness or shock; "The patient is recuperating"
Restore to good health or strength
Return to consciousness; "These pictures bring back sad memories"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Heal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.