Crossword Clue & Answers
7 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 9 answers for the crossword clue 'Globe', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Globe a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Globe as an answer itself some 95 times.
Globe is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Monday, 16 August 2021 with the answer being SPHERE, we also found SPHERE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Aug 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 21 Jul 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 17 May 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 29 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Sep 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Globe', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Globe' and give you a hint.
- A sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
- An object with a spherical shape; "a ball of fire"
- The 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on; "the Earth moves around the sun"; "he sailed around the world"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Globe'.
Move in an orbit; "The moon orbits around the Earth"; "The planets are orbiting the sun"; "electrons orbit the nucleus"
The game of baseball
Precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
A connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
All of the living human inhabitants of the earth; "all the world loves a lover"; "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
A person who follows or serves another
Any spherically shaped artifact
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Globe . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.