Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Giggle', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Giggle a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Giggle as an answer itself some 31 times.
Giggle is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Thursday, 22 July 2021 with the answer being LAUGH, but the most popular answer for this clue is TEHEE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 18 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 29 May 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 23 Jul 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 9 Jul 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 9 Dec 2017
- The New York Times Crossword - 15 Jun 2017
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Giggle', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Giggle' and give you a hint.
- A foolish or nervous laugh
- Laugh nervously; "The girls giggled when the rock star came into the classroom"
A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"
A nervous restrained laugh
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Giggle . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.