Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Garret', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Garret a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Garret as an answer itself some 47 times.
Garret is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 09 September 2021 with the answer being ATTIC, we also found ATTIC to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 11 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 30 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 18 Jun 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 4 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Mar 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Garret', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Garret' and give you a hint.
- Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Garret'.
- garter A band (usually elastic) worn around the leg to hold up a stocking (or around the arm to hold up a sleeve)
- grater Utensil with sharp perforations for shredding foods (as vegetables or cheese)
(golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Garret . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.