Crossword Clue & Answers
23 March 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Frozen spike', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Frozen spike a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Frozen spike is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 26 March 2021 with the answer being ICICLE, we also found ICICLE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 15 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Mar 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 4 Mar 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 12 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 23 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Jan 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Oct 2018
Ice resembling a pendent spear, formed by the freezing of dripping water
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Frozen spike . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.