Crossword Clue & Answers
25 February 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Freshwater mammal', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Freshwater mammal a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Freshwater mammal is a 2 word phrase featuring 17 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Thursday, 25 March 2021 with the answer being OTTER, we also found OTTER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 14 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 28 Aug 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 27 Sep 2016
Freshwater carnivorous mammal having webbed and clawed feet and dark brown fur
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Freshwater mammal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.