Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'French brandy', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given French brandy a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
French brandy is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Friday, 26 November 2021 with the answer being COGNAC, we also found COGNAC to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 26 Nov 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 21 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 23 Sep 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 7 May 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 16 Oct 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 5 Apr 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 14 Feb 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 May 2017
Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing
High quality grape brandy distilled in the Cognac district of France
Dry brandy distilled in the Armagnac district of France
Strong coarse brandy
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for French brandy . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.