Former French coin
Crossword Clue & Answers
12 July 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Former French coin', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Former French coin a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Former French coin is a 3 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Saturday, 17 July 2021 with the answer being SOU, we also found SOU to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 4 May 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Apr 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 25 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Jul 2020
A former French coin of low denomination; often used of any small amount of money; "he hasn't a sou to his name"
The basic monetary unit in many countries; equal to 100 centimes
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Former French coin . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.