Crossword Clue & Answers
4 June 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Fire-raising', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Fire-raising a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Fire-raising is a single word clue made up of 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Sunday, 13 June 2021 with the answer being ARSON, we also found ARSON to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 7 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 6 May 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 30 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 4 Apr 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 10 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 5 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Dec 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 21 Dec 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Fire-raising', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Fire-raising' and give you a hint.
- Malicious burning to destroy property; "the British term for arson is fire-raising"
Malicious burning to destroy property; "the British term for arson is fire-raising"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Fire-raising . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.