Crossword Clue & Answers
16 June 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Female sheep', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Female sheep a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Female sheep is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Monday, 14 June 2021 with the answer being EWE, we also found EWE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 24 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 May 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Apr 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quizword - 8 Apr 2021
A form of address for a man
A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion; used in alloys; occurs in pentlandite and smaltite and garnierite and millerite
A Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Female sheep . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.