Crossword Clue & Answers
7 June 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Female deer', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Female deer a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Female deer is a 2 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Monday, 14 June 2021 with the answer being DOE, we also found DOE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Jun 2021
- The New York Times Mini - 5 Jun 2021
- USA Today - 18 May 2021
- USA Today - 4 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 18 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 1 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 4 Jan 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Dec 2020
The federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
Any of several mostly spotted fishes that resemble groupers
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Female deer . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.