Crossword Clue & Answers
29 March 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Faucet', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Faucet a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Faucet as an answer itself some 31 times.
Faucet is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Monday, 05 April 2021 with the answer being TAP, we also found TAP to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 5 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 31 Mar 2021
- USA Today - 27 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 19 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 11 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Dec 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Faucet', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Faucet' and give you a hint.
- A regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Faucet'.
Draw (liquor) from a tap; "tap beer in a bar"
A regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Faucet . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.