Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Extinct bird', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Extinct bird a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Extinct bird is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 20 September 2021 with the answer being DODO, we also found DODO to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 20 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 31 Aug 2021
- USA Today - 9 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 29 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 3 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 1 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 4 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 29 Aug 2020
Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand
Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength
Extinct heavy flightless bird of Mauritius related to pigeons
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Extinct bird . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.