End of Lent
Crossword Clue & Answers
30 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'End of Lent', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given End of Lent a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
End of Lent is a 3 word phrase featuring 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Thursday, 18 February 2021 with the answer being EASTER, we also found EASTER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 18 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 7 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 31 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 1 Aug 2020
A wind from the east
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for End of Lent . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.