Crossword Clue & Answers
13 March 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Duty list', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Duty list a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Duty list is a 2 word phrase featuring 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest' on Sunday, 14 March 2021 with the answer being ROTA, we also found ROTA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 14 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 3 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 9 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 May 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 16 Apr 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 22 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Mar 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 4 Jan 2019
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 11 Oct 2018
A roster of names showing the order in which people should perform certain duties
A list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Duty list . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.