Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
19 January 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Destiny', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Destiny a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Destiny as an answer itself some 59 times.
Destiny is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Wednesday, 20 January 2021 with the answer being FATE, we also found FATE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 20 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 31 Aug 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 21 Aug 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 4 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 11 Jun 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Mar 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 16 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 6 Mar 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 10 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Aug 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Destiny', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Destiny' and give you a hint.
- The ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman); "we are helpless in the face of destiny"
- Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion"
- An event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Destiny'.
- density The spatial property of being crowded together
Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it"
An unpleasant or disastrous destiny; "everyone was aware of the approaching doom but was helpless to avoid it"; "that's unfortunate but it isn't the end of the world"
The ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman); "we are helpless in the face of destiny"
(Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation
(Islam) the will of Allah
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Destiny . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.