Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
24 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Deserve', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Deserve a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Deserve as an answer itself some 59 times.
Deserve is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Tuesday, 19 January 2021 with the answer being EARN, we also found EARN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 11 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 8 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 9 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 5 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 12 Oct 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Deserve', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Deserve' and give you a hint.
- Be worthy or deserving; "You deserve a promotion after all the hard work you have done"
Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
The relative speed of progress or change; "he lived at a fast pace"; "he works at a great rate"; "the pace of events accelerated"
The quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance); "there were many children whose deservingness he recognized and rewarded"
A writ from a court commanding police to perform specified acts
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Deserve . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.