Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
View Full SolutionAre you solving today's "The Mirror Classic" crossword?
11 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Den', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Den a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Den as an answer itself some 435 times.
Den is a single word clue made up of 3 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Tuesday, 26 January 2021 with the answer being LAIR, we also found LAIR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 15 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 9 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 26 Aug 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 30 Jul 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Den', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Den' and give you a hint.
- A room that is comfortable and secluded
- A hiding place; usually a remote place used by outlaws
- A unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- The habitation of wild animals
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Den'.
- end The part you are expected to play; "he held up his end"
The habitation of wild animals
A kind of gun emplacement; "a machine-gun nest"; "a nest of snipers"
Preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Den . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.